Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Is it Just Me

Or does Jennifer Garner look a little too excited for someone watching a kid chopping up bell peppers. Is she going to eat the veggies or the kid?


Yes, I read people.com. Yes, I know it's a waste of time. I'm trapped in the house because B has a cold. It's torture. Except for catching up on stupid celebrity gossip. That part is totally awesome.

PS-Did you know Khloe Kardashian only had her hair dyed red for a mere 9 days before going back to her natural brown color?? Riveting stuff!

PSS--In response to the Garner pic, my good friend Louis just sent this link showcasing women laughing alone with salads. I think I know Jen's next role-and, no, it isn't Daredevil 2. Nice find, Louis! It turns out salad is freakin' hilarious!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

love the salad pics and the jennifer garner one too. i also read a bit too much celebrity gossip these days in the wee hours of the morning. i know a little bit more than i should about the outfits worn at the golden globes.

now, if they were eating chocolate and laughing alone, i would be ok with it... but salad? the salad propaganda is totally not going to make me give up my treats for lettuce. it is just not the same.

brooke said...

I've never been that happy with a salad. A bag of oreos? Maybe. A Harmon's sheet cake? Definately.

Life's a Dance said...

She may be crazy, but I love Jennifer Garner! Maybe the behind the story is that the kid almost cut her hand and she was yelling out for the production crew to stop the photos.....I'm just saying....