Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Doing the Do

We've been busy little bees. I find that I need to get out of the house every day or I go stir crazy. I'm a busybody--always have been , always will be. I have been researching music classes, library hours, gyms, museums, etc trying to find fun options for each day. It's fun getting out and staying busy.

I got a free jogging stroller from my friend Amber, and started hitting the local trails around here. I've been doing a weekly stroller hike with friends--it's with a local non-profit group dedicated to get your kids outdoors. And it's been sunny and beautiful here!


We bundle up and hit the trails. It's good for B to get fresh air, and it's good for me to get moving. I wear my fancy Skecher's Shape Ups, and they trick me into thinking I am working on a Heidi Klum behind as I walk.

My good friend Kristine joined me when we hit the Baylands in Santa Clara.



B is now freely giving smiles to everyone she meets. She's a happy and mellow baby.

She recently found her tongue as well

We stopped in to see the Ford family--I was a nanny for their family when I was 20. Their daughter Hillary was 5 when I met her. She's now 20, and a junior in college. She thinks it's weird that I have a baby, and I think it's weird that she can almost legally drink.


Poor, poor Logan. He has been so neglected. He ran by and left a stinky whiff behind him--ugh. I took him in to the pet washing place. For $15 you get to hook your dog into a little pet tub, shampoo and then dry them. He hates it.

To make up for it, I bought him a new dog bed and a fancy new green tag with my updated phone number. He forgave me.

Despite all of her good qualities, Beezie has 2 very naughty habits.

Stealing my milkshakes....just kidding about this one. But I love this pic.


And watching TV. This is Lancer and Beezie taking in a show.

She is a total TV junkie! Well, she tries to be. We catch her watching the boob tube all the time. We now have to block her view with a pillow so she won't rot her brain. This Momma ain't gonna raise no fool.

Join us for some of our adventures...if you can catch us!

4 comments:

Christine Short said...

I just saw the picture of Logan on his new bed and I gotta say.....that does not look like a look of "I forgive you".

Ashley said...

Good for you for getting out. I usually feel the same way, but right now I just want to hunker down. Keep scouting out the fun stuff and let me know when I should come along! I need some B time! (No Jungle.)

Lance said...

i'm jealous; I want to spend my days with little B! She is so cute. She got it from her mama!

Molly said...

Hey--Once I'm fully recovered, can I join in your stroller hikes? I'm a sucker for local trails. Love, love, love getting out.