Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fire and Ice

Yeah, I'm a total freak. But I'm in good company. Behold, the Eclipse party!


Looksi--Jacob decided to swing by for this party! He was tired of cardboard Eddie getting all of the attention. They are now living in the party shed together, and I'm fairly certain I hear allegations of "dog stench" and "bloodsucker" coming from the shed when I'm falling asleep at night. It's exhausting.




Even Dobbie got in on the action. He's totally Team Edward. Or, as Lance asserted "He's trying to hide from the madness--like me." This was before Sharla caught him reading the Eclipse Companion Movie Guide when she ran back into the house to get her sweater. Did you say escaping, or embracing?

We did a taco bar again. Why mess with a good thing? Beef--good! Chips--good! Sweet corn mush--good! Cheese--good! All good.




Twi-Hards are always a fun crowd. It's especially fun when they wrap their various limbs around Edward and Jacob to make them seem more lifelike.

We even had a resident Twi-Guy. Three cheers for Kevin! PS--he loves Smith Morrissey, so he's on the party list for life!

Chelsea and Edward...and Renesme.

Maureen sinking her fangs into Jake

We may have overdone it on the vampy tooth whitening, yes?

A fine place to be, I must say

HT checking out the famous wolfy abs


Sharla chose unwisely. He may be a stand-in space heater, but he's young and volatile. You'll regret it when you make him angry, girl!




Team Renesme!! The party was Chelsea's due date. We told her that she was brave for going to the theatre, but that she better hold off on the whole labor bit because we weren't about to miss a minute of the movie. She did not give birth @ AMC, I am seriously happy to report.

What movie would be complete without a delicious candy bar? No movie I want to see! SOO glad I have to do my glucose test this week.

Upon arriving for the midnight show, we were greeted with this crazy line of superfans. They had several theatres going from midnight on all night long. 4 AM show anyone? Can you imagine? I would die.
.




Thanks to all of you crazy ladies who keep me silly, young and fun when I'm feeling boring, old, and prego. We had 3 prego's at the midnight show--how's that for committed fans!

See you when Breaking Dawn, well, breaks in 2011!! Mark your calendars now, girls.

Team Edward for life!! Immortal life!!

3 comments:

brooke said...

This looked like a lot of fun. You seriously know how to throw a party.

My friends are going tonight and I'm just going to dinner. I'm a little bummed because I've heard the movie is really good--much better than the first two.

I'm with you, There would be nothing worse that a 4:00am showing.

Unknown said...

Thanks for another fun party! You rock! So, ready to see it a third time yet? (I am!!)

Ashley said...

I totally know exacty what that party must have been like-so cozy and fun! (Having been to it last year). Sad I missed it! Tyler and I can't wait for your Breaking Dawn party.