Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Does This Baby Make me Look Fat?

Behold--the obligatory belly shots! This is me @ 22 weeks.



For Memorial Day, Lancer and I hit up the tiny town of Pescadero. It's one of our favorite local haunts--good food, fun shops, and lots of interesting locals. This is our favorite way to spend the holiday.


Lancer couldn't turn down a warm, fresh ollalberry pie. Note that I can't eat any of this wheat-laden pie, so Lancer got it all for himself. Shamefully, I might add.


When we got home, we spent the rest of the evening playing on the lawn, enjoying the good weather and our fine canine baby.

I like how Logan looks trapped. He's plotting his escape.


I also found these cool vintage prints for the nursery. I love how the umbrella one will tie in with the other fabric--and the camera one is just too cute to pass up. A lady should have coordinating prints.

I picked these vintage tin signs up a few months ago. They're old gas station numbers, and I'm trying to figure out where they should go.

Check out the library this kid already has! I think we have enough books to get us started. Can you tell I teach reading?

Looking forward to a nice, relaxing summer. Maybe my left leg will even start to cooperate and do its job. A girl can dream.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

You look gorgeous! Is that a maternity dress? So cute. I can't wait to see your nursery all put together.

LJ, DC and ML said...

I'm with Ash, you look gorgeous. Love those tin numbers, care to share your source bestie? hehe.
And ps. That library is impressive! Do share your faves. Seriously, let's take this to the next level.

Ashley said...

Hey, just coming back to say that those numbers would look fantastic in my boys' room . . . just in case you decide they clash with Rainy Days and Mondays.

brooke said...

You look beautiful. Your hair is great too. I never found maternity clothes that cute.

The prints are perfect for little Mostess. Did you decide on the fabrics for the nursery?

Heather said...

I've never met you in person, but I think you look beautiful pregnant :)