Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Secret Cookie Fan Club


People online in South Dakota know about my cookie parties?? AWESOME! This little gem showed up in my inbox tonight:

"Is it possible to connect with Kaari Jacobs from 2008 photos/stories and find out where she purchased the fun oval shaped pressed tin cookie trays? She gave each of her guests one to put their cookies in. I would love to find something like that.

Rosemary from Pierre, South Dakota"

Oh, Rosemary--you make me feel like the section in Us Weekly where people write in and say things like "I love Lady Gaga's black leather wristband--where can I find one like it?"

So, back to business. The answer is Wal-Mart from the previous year--1/2 off. I'm so thrifty.


Start planning that wining recipe now!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

i woke up so happy this morning. did you really need to take that away from me by reminding me of my competitive, angry edge?

congrats on being a celeb!

Lance said...

That is really funny. Word is out about the Mostess!

Ashley said...

That's hilarious!

You should get some of your people to start handling such correspondence. They can decide when it is/is not possible to connect with Kaari Jacobs from 2008 photos/stories.