Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tasty Gluten-Free Goodies I'm Currently Digging

I stopped into the Taylor Family Foundation--http://www.ttff.org/-- a few weeks ago, and the oh-so-fabulous Elaine Taylor had a slew of GF goodies waiting just for me.

She busted out a GF Ding-Dong alternative by the name of Ring-Ding; they are made by Shabtai Gourmet. It turns out a Ding-Dong by any other name really is a Ding Dong. Waxy on the outside, slightly dry on the inside, fluffy & silky in the center....are you kidding me? More, please. Their GF brownies are also very rich, decadent, and tasty. They are super-fudgy.

I am also chowing down on Health Valley Rice and Corn Crunch-Ems. Like Chex, but I can eat them...so much better than Chex. Nothing better than a nice bowl of "Chex", covered with strawberries and ice-cold milk in the morning.

I was also happy to find S' Better corn dogs. Not that I eat them all that often...but occasionally I just want a corn dog. Nuff said.

Let me know if you have found any tasty new gems!

No comments: