Tuesday, March 25, 2008

5 Questions for God


CNN is reporting that kids playing in a field *may* have found D.B. Cooper's parachute. I can only hope. Ever since I saw the story as a kid on Unsolved Mysteries, I wanted to know what happened to the oh-so-mysterious D.B. Cooper. Did he survive the jump? Better yet, did the money survive the jump? If he's alive, where is he? Maybe he's living high on the hog in Palm Springs. The recent revelations about his parachute may have him shaking in his boots, wherever he is. Perhaps he is reading my blog? If so, please leave a comment, D.B. Your secret is safe with me.


This reminds me that I have 5 big questions for God. They are the following, in no particular order:


1. What happened to D.B. Cooper?

2. Who killed Jon Benet Ramsey?

3. Did OJ have an accomplice?

4. Did the Alcatraz escapees make it to land?

5. Was Marilyn Monroe killed by the Kennedy's?


I'm hoping I can distract God with my inquisitive nature, and skate on through the pearly gates while he explains the answers to the questions above. Not that I'm planning on sneaking through...this is just my back-up plan.

1 comment:

Alie said...

You are so funny! Those are really good questions. I'm so glad that you started a blog!