Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Name in Lights(ish)

My fashionable friend, Sarah Granger, asked if I would be interested in writing for her fun blog, SFBayStyle. I jumped at the chance, and am now featured in the "Who We Are" section as a contributing writer. I can see where this is going....I write unbelievably witty and insightful posts. I develop a devoted following.


I get to branch out and start my own column, ala Carrie Bradshaw (minus the bad judgement in men...Team Aiden!)


Next comes my book deal. My column has so much success that they develop a book, and it becomes the new "Great American Novel".

Naturally, I parlay this success into an amazing screenplay, which gets an Oscar nod. I will wear one of these fabulous frocks, courtesy of Vintageous Clothing. I haven't decided on which dress I will wear, but I have time.

This:


Or this:

Next stop--little gold man. Applications are currently being taken from those wishing to curry favor with me now. That way, you can say "I knew her when she was a mere blogger" and you can stay in my mansion.

1 comment:

Alie said...

i love that first dress!