Sunday, March 30, 2008

Miss Vickie is Getting Married...and I Get to Help!

My dear friend Vickie is getting married in June. I'm very excited for a couple of reasons. First--she is marrying the right guy. Second, she has waited *very* patiently for this day to come. Third--I get to help! I helped her pick out the invitations for her bridesmaids...here's the cute little rhyme we did for them:

Before I'm married and become a Misses...
Please be my bridesmaid, it's one of my wishes...
So much to plan for, such a big day
The temple, the kiss, and the bouquet…

My dress will be white, my hair all in curls
I simply must be accompanied by all of my girls!

Vickie would like to cordially invite you
to be one of her bridesmaids

Details and dress to follow….



I also get to help with the invitations for her bridesmaids brunch. These don't get their own little rhyme, but they do get the following super-cute stationery. I got them from The Inviting Company: http://www.invitingco.com/index.html

I also get to help out with her shower. Since she is getting married in June, we thought it would be great to do something bright and summery. We're going to do "citrus" themed shower...orange, yellow, and lime. Here are some inspirational pics from one of my favorite sites: http://www.hostesswiththemostess.com/



I also think these are super cute. They can be found at: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9879294:



It will be a citrus wonderland...and I can hardly wait!




1 comment:

Kristina said...

you are the most incredible party planner ever! i'm sure the bridesmaid luncheon will be amazing!