Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cozy With Posey

We're not big sports people. But I like to indulge in a few games each season just to be a good citizen. I shamelessly grabbed 50 free tickets from the local merchant for their free night at the San Jose Giants stadium. Turns out B is about as excited as we are about baseball. And by baseball, I mean hanging out with friends and eating cotton candy.

I picked up this cute Giants shirt at Costco, and B loves it. Whenever she wears it, she yells "Go Giants!" She's gotta know these things to live in the Bay Area.


Auntie Sharla and the Lunny family joined us. We got these super sweet seats--then realized they had names on them. We think they may have been reserved, so we scrammed.


We were also joined by Mouy Auison Aufdermauer and family. B had fun climbing up and down the bleachers with the kids.




I took this shot, but I have no idea who's who.


Looking cute is mostly what I'm interested in. Mission accomplished.


B LOVES mascots. Basically, she's the anti-Sarah Gray in this department. She loved Gigante and was on the lookout for him the whole game. Ryan, on the other hand, was worried he had to go home with Gigante, and hid from him. It probably didn't help that every time she saw him she would yell "Gigante! Yeah! That monkey!! There he is!!" Poor Ryan.


Here's B laying some sugar on Gigante


Until next year, Giants. I've had my fill.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Ha! I love it. Thanks, again, for inviting us! We had a great time, and it was a great excuse to be social!

--Mouy

Ashley said...

I don't care about sports but I do love a baseball game on a spring evening with good company and lots of treats. Does this mean you will now be updating your status as "giants!" Because I love that. Cute pic of you--obviously.