Monday, March 11, 2013

The Bird is the Word

Our favorite Price transplant came back for a visit. We've missed her so, but know that the allure of Price proves far too lucrative. She's gone for good. Thankfully, she comes back to visit and live the good California life.

The good life


We dined at Xahn, and then slowly rolled our way up to SF.


We checked into our hotel, and immediately commenced the partying. Shenanigans included smuggling in two blowup mattresses, stealing a rollaway, and registering a noise complaint. I'm sure the guard was expecting underage hoodrats, and was likely surprised by 6 moms--two of whom were knocked up. It's not our fault they have paper thin walls.

They weren't sad to see us go


After a poor night's sleep full of giggles, rejuvenations, and backup plans (Team Ceece!) we strolled on up the street to Sears Fine Food.


On the way back down to the South Bay, we stopped into the Creamery in PA, and Heather proves, once again, that her best photos feature ice cream and chocolate.



 Ya look like this joke has gotten old.


 We saw this in the parking lot, and laughed so hard. Ol' Harry Potter Ashby was amused.


We stopped off and got pedis. It was magical. They put your feet in little baggies filled with paraffin wax.


I was home for a grand total of 45 minutes before turning back around and hitting up Gamba Karaoke. Man, I love that place. It's a home away from home. There were *no* photos of me. So weird. I would just love to post ones of me looking like....that.






Here are the lyrics of Gangham Style. Nice.




I knew you were trouble when you walked in (OH!!). Thanks for taking us along for the ride. Come back soon, Birdy Bird. We miss you and your antics. Now scram!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Amen! That looks like more fun than I would quite know what to do with! Glad I could meet up for the Karaoke but where was I for the ice cream? Doh!