Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Money Shot!

One fateful morning, the photography Gods smiled upon me. It had been blazing hot, then cold and rainy. I looked out the window and saw that there was a lull. I packed Beezie up, and headed down to Spina Farms for some patchin' fun.

Seriously. Look at that sky. Beautiful!


 And then one right after the other, I packed in the MONEY SHOTS. Bam! Bam! Bam!














After the Money Shots were secured, I let her run wild like the wind.




I'm so nice I even let her remove her ditch the hair flair.



All of our friends were patched out, so we went alone. I jimmyrigged the camera on top of a pumpkin to make sure my likeness was captured. I was having a really great hair day.

Why, hello there! Are you taking my picture? How flattering!


 I made a real person take this one in the train.


I love these casual shots--candid, and natural as she lazed about the barn. She looks so old with her hair down and loose.



Don't these look like magazine shots? Love them!




And that is how you procure your money shot, people!

6 comments:

Greg said...

Kaari, these are really cute pics! I laughed at how you balanced the camera on top of a pumpkin. On my mission, I used to pull that trick all the time (balancing my camera on something to get a timed pic). Congrats on having such a fun day at the pumpkin patch.

Greg said...

And congrats on getting a ton of great photos!

teuscher travels said...

We should have joined you that day, we never did get a pumpkin patch money shot, maybe you could have rubbed off on us !!! Or at least gotten them to both look at the camera, I am not picky.

teuscher travels said...

And she does look so grown up with her hair down!!

Alie said...

Super cute!!

Angela said...

Everyone of these shots are fantastic! The lighting is wonderful! We love Beez!