Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Don't Always go Clubbing....

....but when I do, I do it up right! At Cat Club. In the New Wave room. Until I can no longer walk. Until the break-a break-a dawn.


Oh, and there may have been a dance or two in a cage. At least I'm in a respectable cardi.

Dancing heals all that ails. I blew off a bad week by dancing my tail off. According to Fitbit, I danced for 7 miles. Thank you Adam Ant, Morrissey, Depeche Mode, Nitzer Ebb, and Duran Duran. My music, my people. I'm back on track.

6 comments:

Greg said...

Kaari, sounds like you had a great time last night! I'm not sure that many people would have the energy to keep up with you!

I was up really late last night, but I guarantee you that my project was not even close to as fun as yours was! :)

Greg said...

PS--A whole night of clubbing and only one pic? I'm usually accustomed to having to wade through many more in your posts!! Maybe you were having too much fun to properly document your activities!

Elizabeth said...

You rock that cage!!! In my younger (more stupid ) days I would go to a bar/club that was actually called The Cage ... and dance all night... it wasnt as classy as your pic looks.
Ps I love the cardi.

Ashley said...

That cardi in the cage just ain't right. Hilarious that you danced for seven miles! This is one area where we will never see eye to eye, but at least we both like Lilian Vernon.

brooke said...

I think clubbing would be sooo fun and now that I am single..we should go!

Em said...

I seriously miss dancing. I need a friend like you around here. I don't know if I could dance until the break-a break-a dawn--I'm out of practice--but I love that line.