Monday, November 21, 2011

Breaking Dawn Party and Midnight Movie

It's been suggested that Twi-Hards are some of the biggest crazies out there. This post will do nothing to dispel this notion.

Breaking Dawn--what we have all been waiting for!

I may have gone a tad bit overboard in the decorating department.

You mean you don't have a wall of Twilight??


Team Sparkle


Team Wet Dog

As the party carried on, we got slightly inappropriate with the cardboard characters while Lance hid out in his mancave. PS--check out my cute new boots!


I gave Beezie the choice between Team Edward and Team Jacob. She gave it some thought.

Eddie


or Jake?

She marched down the hall showing her choice. I've never been more proud.


Of course she chose Team Edward. She was raised well from an early age.

I have to admit Breaking Dawn was better the next night with 13 crazy friends, but it still wasn't great. We rolled home at 3 am, and my cold kicked back into high gear as punishment. It was worth it, though. Until next November!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

B chose wisely. I was trying to get her to bark and pant every time she was near Jacob. But when I'd take her near Edward....she'd reach out to him! You raised her well.

Thanks for another fun party!

-Sharla

teuscher travels said...

I am sad for Jacob, tell him I will be back to grope his abs next year. I am planning on attending the midnight next time since I have no intention of having a newborn or pregnant next November and will be finally out of excuses:) Also you always put out a tasty spread...

The Gilberts said...

Nice new boots! Santa same early!

Also, where is the walking post for B? She is awesome! But that Tshirt makes me sick, not gonna lie, black and little girls do not mix-- she's too gorgous to wear anyone but NKOTB