Sunday, November 6, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

It's a little late to be blogging. What's that, you say? I have an extra hour? Let the blogging commence.

The other day B came out in purple pajamas with the top buttons undone to her navel. It was very Prince like. It got me wondering if anyone made Prince tees for kids. They do! I found this adorable shop that will come and save the day. I have a handful I'm drooling over.

Here's the onesie that started it all. It seems borderline inappropriate. I think I will pass on the Purple One.


The King of Pop


Beastie Boys--No Sleep Til Brooklyn


Depeche Mode--Enjoy the Silence


Safety Dance--We Can Dance if we Want to


Run DMC--You be Illin!


Billy Idol--Dancin With Myself


Lloyd Dobler--In Your Eyes


Beastie Boys--Fight for Your Right to Party


NKOTB--doi


U2--Joshua Tree

Naturally, I had to add a Smith Morrissey onesie. What a great band. That Smith Morrissey.


I'm torn between the onesies. At $15 a pop, I can justify 2. Weigh in, please!

9 comments:

Toria said...

I'd love to weigh in- since I'm awake and all :)

I think you def need NKOTB and vote number 2 is probably Beastie boys. but the big factor for me- is how far down the shirt the image goes- you don't want any images cut off when little B sports the onsie with a pair of jeans (I have issues with that) and lets face it- while a onsie by itself is cute- it's a little WT for being out and about- especially at B's age.

Sooooo- NKOTB is a must on all accounts, your love for the band, an image that won't get tucked in and half hidden, and a pretty sweet image (who doesn't love a good homemade mix tape- wonder if it was made from the radio hurrying to press play record and hoping the DJ didn't talk too much into the song or cut off the end)

ok- that's it. Good luck! good find!

Hayley said...

beastie boys, fight for your right to party. very fitting for ms. b.

& i like the look of joshua tree, but think she should don a michael jackson onesie; after all, ms. b has some stellar dance moves.

can you get just 1 more? every baby needs a touch of smith morrissey in their wardrobe.

brooke said...

I say amen to everything Toria said..you know I know her right?

I say just Nkob for obvious reasons. The rest are all a little boyish and won't go with her huge flower headband.

I might get Buster the Lloyd Dobler one but worry about the image tucked into his pants. Though he still doesn't walk so he could probably pull off the straight onesie look...sadly.

louisgray said...

The DM one is the hotness and is a must-get.

Ashley said...

I was going to say MJ and Dobbler, but now I see Toria's point and am lost.

Em said...

I'm with Toria's advice, too.

My other suggestion is that you might want to pick one that people will recognize right away. I love the Beastie Boys, but if I were passing B and just took a quick glance at her I'd wonder "who the heck is on her onesie?"

For that reason, I vote Smith M, MJ. I think NKOTB is a given. It also wouldn't be such a big deal if Dobler's bottom half were tucked in...it's the top half with the ghetto blaster that's important.

Stephanie said...

Beastie Boys. :) They're all totally you, and thereby, Beezie.

Greg said...

Mostess--

#1 - Definitely NKOTB! I mean, was there ever any doubt in your mind?

#2 - Either Lloyd Dobler or U2.

Have fun and enjoy. B will be the best dressed toddler in the Bay Area!

PS--Where's the Osmond's onesie? ;)

ShopGirlSF said...

I may be a little late, but I think the one from that great band Smith Morrissey is a winner.