Saturday, October 1, 2011

Little Kitchen

You know the old saying--you don't do something homemade to get it faster/cheaper/easier/better...you do it because you get exactly what you want. And that makes all 8 trips to various stores totally worth it. Presenting....B's little kitchen!

Here's the before


And the after




It's adorable, perfect, and I'm in love with it. B has already made me a hamburger. Sure, she stuck it in the mailbox next door, but you better bet it was prepared with love.

Anyone in for a kitchen-off? I kind of suspect that I would win. Unless Ashley went to PBK and just bought one. Then, everyone would talk nonstop about how great her kitchen is.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Ha ha, it's funny cuz it's true. . .

This really is simply incredible.

If B is anything like Bennett, you are going to have small groceries all over your house in no time.

But it's worth it!

teuscher travels said...

Love the yellow with the blue! Great Job!!

brooke said...

That is darling....I had mo idea you were Crafty McCrafty. That kills my pink PBK kitchen any day.

Molly said...

I love it! That is the cutest little kitchen ever!

Kristine Gray said...

Great makeover! Love the retro bologna.

Chuche said...

I want one!!! For Damita, of course...Where? How? I loooove it!

Mita, btw, tells Blakely to Bring It! (with regards to Buster.) We actually think your B has a huge advantage on the boy front because she gets actual face time with Benito, a luxury Mita does not have with either boy.

Chuche said...

Sorry, this is Em, not Chuche!