Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's The Final Countdown!!!!

Tomorrow morning I will be in

At the


With my equally crazy Blockhead friend Carolyn


For a pre-party, meet and greet, photo op, concert, and after-party with these five fine-looking Boston Boys

Specifically this guy


I'm totally getting my flair ready!


Seriously, folks. I can't lose this time because I paid for it!! Well, Lancer paid for it. Merry Christmas to me.

The only way D-Dub can get out of this one is with a restraining order...which I'm not totally ruling out. It's not like I'm a crazy 35 year old lady boasting oversized flair from 1989. D-Dub will be mine at last...22 years in the making!

LONG LIVE THE BLOCK!!!!

2 comments:

brooke said...

I can't wait to see pictures!

Elizabeth said...

How could the D-Dub resist you???