Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lollipop, Lollipop

I was minding my own business this evening, sucking on a a delicious lollipop. All of the sudden, a little hand reached out and filched my sucker! Smart cookie.


This should have come as no surprise to me. After all, I tried to hide her puffs the other day. I left the room to throw in a load of laundry, and came back to an awfully silent room. What could Beezie be up to?




Speaking of delicious food, I had been craving the sweet pork barbacoa salad I had at Costa Vida a few weeks ago. It was so tasty. So I whipped up a CV inspired dinner party.

The result was pure perfection! I made the pork, loosely following this blog. She posts her recipe for the pork here, and the creamy tomatilla dressing here. We did a potluck, which is a great idea for this dinner.


The designated food thief of the evening also thought it looked delicious.

We made B and B race to their pacifiers. The other B won.

I finally got my booty in gear, and will be sending B's photos to the modeling agencies in SF tomorrow. This was spurned on by an ad with a questionable baby model. If that creepy kid keeps getting work, and Beezie doesn't get representation, I will be totally annoyed. Kind of like the time I wasn't chosen to be a flight attendant by Delta. But worse. Way worse.


Our little Giselle Bundchen needs all of the beauty rest she can get. However, I'm not sure how she gets any sleep like this.


A sleeping gals gotta have options...or 3 options.

Wish B luck! We will keep you posted about any upcoming modeling appointments, or rejection letters. Hopefully the former. As Lancer said--"I like that another member of the family is a potential revenue stream for me." Get to work, Beezie!

3 comments:

Dayna said...

Good Luck B!!! She is adorable1 Has to get representation! Love how she sleeps these days! Jake is all about sleeping on his side!

TTFN!

Ashley said...

Move over Dina Lohan! If any baby I know could could be a coverbaby, it's B. She's got a face like nobody's business and a personality like a summer's morn.

That pork salad is killing me.

Elizabeth said...

Yum! thanks for the links to the recipes too.

Good luck Dina oops I mean Karri...and I agree with Lance, how good to get the kids to bring the income in instead of just sucking it all out!