Monday, October 25, 2010

I May Regret This in the Morning

This is my blog version of drunk dialing. It's 2 am, and I have convinced myself that this lil' baby should top my Christmas list this year:



The Shark Vac-Then-Steam!! First it vacuums, then it steams away germs. I want it. I need it.

Plus, the commercial says that everyone knows Shark produces the highest quality cleaning products out there. The special TV offer won't last long, and comes with a smaller, handheld steamer for my countertops! Plus, both units clean with hot steam from plain water--no need to waste your money on high-priced cleaning products--amiright??

After that, I'm asking Santa for the opportunity to roundhouse kick the 5 Hour Energy guy in the head.

For starters, his acting is crappy. I have never seen an "actor" rely solely on his thumbs and arched eyebrows to convey the message. Plus, that smirk! Ughh! He's on my TV ALL THE TIME, and his product looks gross--mixed fruit. I hate him.

After his beatdown, I have a feeling he won't have that 2:30 feeling anymore. Or that 3:30 feeling. Or that 4:30 feeling, for that matter.

Feeling groggy? Watcha gonna do? Take a nap? Drink a soda? Reach for that candy bar? Get another cuppa joe??


Tell me that cleaner is amazing, and that you also hate that smirky 5 hour guy!!

6 comments:

candace said...

it vacuums first now?! we have the shark steamer, and it rocks! now i have to figure out how i can upgrade :)

Kristine Gray said...

I have the vac and steam. It is rather cool.

Lance said...

I love this post; but why you getting all worked up? Grandma Magic is in town to help you out; chill baby, chill!

Ashley said...

I want a steamer. Bad.

I ordered the Wen haircare system from an infomercial the first week I was home from the hospital. I ended up taking them up on the 60 day money back guarantee. Now I make sure I am dvr-ing every hit show plus most everything TLC offers. No more infomercials for me.

Lindsay said...

I'm dying to hear if you get the vac and how well it works. We have hardwood floors throughout our house and vacuum AND steamer in one unit sounds divine. Almost too good to be true. Let me know if it is as great as it sounds.

Christine Short said...

I actually have two Shark products. I know. Totally lame but I also have two children. I'm wondering now if there's a correlation between kids and informercials. Anyways, I love my Shark Navigator. I also picked up a steamer but apparently they don't make mine anymore. It's one that has attachments for crevices, window squeegee, floor cleaning, scrubbing wire brush, and a few other attachments that I still have no idea what they do. Sad that I still get that giddy feeling when I get it out.
P.S. Cleaning with steam is so much better than chemicals. Especially if you've got kiddos crawling around.