Sunday, October 31, 2010

Beezie Hits the Beachie

Blakely decided that the best way to spend time with her Grandparents on Halloween was to head up to SF and enjoy the beautiful weather. The beach was perfect--warm and sunny!



We decided to lunch at the Cliff House, and couldn't escape the SF/Halloween fun. How awesome is that pumpkin? This Giants business is kind of fun, but I'm a little tired of that bearded guy, and that guy that looks like the kid from Dazed and Confused.

We made quick work of the popovers--remember when I stashed some in my purse to surprise Lancer??
Lance and Robyn followed the popovers with a cup of their famous clam chowder.

I got their generously sized crab louis, and it was SO fresh and tasty.

Lancer and Robyn also shared an open-faced crab sandwich. They said it was delish.

Beezie got to hang with pops, and take a walk around the restaurant, mugging at the customers who ate her up like delicious Halloween candy.

A very content B

I was a little puzzled by the Soda Room. I wanted to bust inside to see if it was the Diet Coke heaven I thought.
After lunch, we headed out to the terrace for some beachy fun. We walked around, and took in the beautiful weather and sights.


Got in a little family time with Gramps!

We made sure we were home early enough to hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters. We always buy one awesome decoration at Spirit every year. This year, we bought a sound activated ghost with glowing eyes. Did I mention he levitates? It's pretty freaky.

Sending screaming and/or crying kids down my pathway toward their parents is priceless.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Methinks you and I could have a lovely time in that Soda Room!

Who knew the beach was nice this time of year? I want to go--mostly I want to go eat clam chowder. Love that little mug on B!

candace said...

i think i can just say amen to ashley's post.

soda room...check :)
beach...check :)
clam chowder...check:)

love it!