Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sin-Less City


I'm heading to Vegas tonight for my annual Vegas Girls trip. My friend also happens to be getting married next month, but I assure you we're not heading to Vegas for a "bachelorette party." The very thought gives me the heebie-jeebies.

There will be lotsa (window) shopping @ the Forum Shops. We're in a recession, people! Unless, of course, I find delicious Michael Kors shoes like I did last time for $30. Then all bets are off.

And maybe even some of this business...but not more then once, because I fear it will attract weirdos

There will be lotsa eating at delicious restaurants

Lotsa sleeping until noon

Lotsa sight-seeing in a helicopter over Vegas


Lotsa dancing at our favorite clubs. Did I mention my favorite DJ of all time, Paul Oakenfold, will be spinning in Vegas on Saturday night? Ahhh yeah!

Lotsa hanging out by our killer pool

Lotsa taking in the sites from our amazing new Hotel, the Palazzo


People always ask me why I love Vegas? Why don't I love Vegas? Food, shows, shopping, dancing, swimming, sight-seeing, and a place that stays open 24/7 and caters to night owls like me. Vegas is like home to me. I can't wait for the fun to begin!

6 comments:

Sara said...

AGHGHHH! I totally want to go on this trip now even though you kicked my a** at the last party I went to with you;) Have a blast!

Ashley said...

I've never thought of doing Vegas that way. It sounds great! I am impressed that you have a fav dj. Have a great time!

Alie said...

Have a great time!!!

brooke said...

I had to click on the pool picture to enlarge it to see if those lounge chairs are really in the water--what a brilliant idea!

Have a blast!

Kristine Gray said...

I'm jealous for the pool and shopping. Louis is jealous about Oakenfold.
Have a great time!

Lance said...

Take some pix of Oakie for me!