Monday, December 8, 2008

You Got to Know When to Hold Em...

....and you also have to know when to cheat. Like this guy. Why, what a large pile 'o' candy you have Mr. Cheater/Liar Atwood!

The lovely hostess with the birthday boy:


Here's Alie *not* posing:

Hiding my winning hand:

Tyler...probably cheating and/or lying:

Brian...he's the birthday boy, so he's exempt from accusations:

Steve with his big bowl of booty...gotten by cheating and/or lying:

Louis giving the Bday Boy tips on lying and/or cheating:

L consulting with me. This should not, however, be construed as cheating and/or lying:

The gaggle of cheaters and liars!

The only honest one in the room. I suppose good morals come with age. Old, old age:

Hayley, wrongfully accusing those who weren't lying and/or cheating. Perhaps she should have simply looked at the man she shares a last name with. I'm just sayin..


I like getting together to play poker. It's so rare that we get to compete and trash talk as adults. Plus, it's fun to accuse others of shady behavior, especially when you're losing. My favorite part was losing my booty on a bad hand, and then asking for a bailout. I figured I would improve my game while showing the others that I'm savvy and up to date on what's going on in the US.

Happy birthday Big B!

No comments: