Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nice Try


I 'm always bargaining with Lancer. For example, I will promise to cook 2-3 nights a week for a new pan set, or promise to do a smoothie a week for a new blender. I always keep my promises, a fact that Lance tried to take advantage of. See below.

Me: I'm so tired...if we go get burritos tonight, I will provide vittles every night until we leave for vacation.

Lance: Make it through New Year's and you have a deal!

Me: **Angry face**

Lance: I see I've pushed my luck. Unamas??

4 comments:

Lance said...

Hey, you can't blame me for trying!

Ashley said...

You guys are so funny. Now I want a burrito baaaad.

brooke said...

I make deals with my husband too but he never remembers and I never follow through. BTW, I want your new cookware bad and I don't even cook.

Angela said...

Ha ha funny!