Saturday, January 5, 2013

Family Photos

I was sort of a slacker, and forgot to do pics when B was 12, 18, or 24 months old. Then the holidays started to roll around, and I wisely decided to cash in my last session and look super hot for my Christmas card. The work is credited to Meghan MacAskill, but let's be honest--our natural charm and classic good looks went a long way.





Seriously, folks. I don't know if pink is just my color, or if Talbots is my store (did I just write that?) but I have to say I'm not sad about the way these pics turned out. And it's not just me--Lance's evil photo twin, Vance, failed to show up in the photos as well!









Those pictures really capture the essence of Blakely--in all of her happy, smiley, funny glory. I look forward to the next holiday themed shoot. I found an adorable Valentine's outfit, and I think I need someone on the portly side to dress up as Cupid for a themed shoot. Any takers?

5 comments:

Carly said...

Those pictures of B are perfect. Soooo Beezie! As for Cupid, I nominate Kai. (Only because I assume Yo would be unwilling.)

teuscher travels said...

Love them! B looks adorable and you looks amazing!! You were smart to bag that sweater in two different colors!

Ashley said...

I would be the perfect cupid right now!

So funny that Lance has an evil photo twin. Tyler mastered his one good photo angle years ago. I need to follow his lead.

The photo gods were smiling on you that day. This was truly a shoot for the ages. It's all downhill from here baby!

brooke said...

These pics made me hate yo so you know they are grest.

Em said...

These pictures are beautiful!