Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Google Introduces 'New Coke' for Blogger


Google had the genius idea to mess with something perfectly fine and make it....annoying.

You may have noticed that Google hijacked your blog and totally changed the format. If the new layout bugs, and you've been unable to add pictures like yours truly, here's a blog link that tells you how to revert back. It takes 2 seconds.

You're welcome. Nobody likes New Coke. Or Crystal Pepsi, for that matter--you know, while we're on the subject of fixin' things that ain't broken.

6 comments:

Kristine Gray said...

I have to disagree with you on this one. I've been using the beta version of the new format for months and it is much easier to upload and format pictures and edit than the old version. And I'm not just saying that because Google pays for me stay home and live my life of leisure.

The Mostess said...

I'm glad it's been easier for you--mine has been so annoying. I don't know if it's because I have movies and pics together, but it crashes when I'm trying to load pics, and then the photos won't add like they're supposed to. I keep getting one or two random pics added to my page when I've selected 6-7. In any case, I'm glad reverting back is an option.

louisgray said...

It's not New Coke. It's Diet Coke. DIet Coke is the best.

The Mostess said...

If you can help with my pics, I shall deem you Diet Coke.

Kristine Gray said...

Bring the computer over and you and Louis can talk tech. I'll watch the kiddies.

Greg said...

I thought Mormons didn't drink Coke?