Friday, August 6, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

What time is that, you ask? The time when NKOTB announce their spring cruise!!!

What's up, D-Dub??


Tickets go on sale next Friday, which means I (we) have 7 days to convince Lancer that the best way to say "thanks for bearing my child" and "happy 35th birthday next April" is to pack me up and ship me off to the Bahamas with my 5 favorite Beantown Boys.

Cabins start at just $699--affordable, yes? I am fairly certain that stretch marks, bum legs, back aches, nausea, and poor sleep adds up to roughly $700 in compensation. Not to mention the impending delivery of said bundle of joy. You have heard of push presents, right?

Plus, if you go halvsies on the birthday gift, that's really only $350 per major life milestone. This is when math comes in handy, just like my 8th grade teacher said it would.

People, please help Lancer see the light. I only have 7 days to make the magic happen. Get to work!

Just to bolster my case, look what crate I came across yesterday at a farm. It's meant to be!

5 comments:

teuscher travels said...

Kaari makes a convincing argument. And who else is going to say their husband got them NKOTB for their push present? Also the present is typically jewels so 350$ is getting off cheap! Good Luck!

Kristine Gray said...

Sounds like a good gift to me. Will Mini be coming along for the cruise?

brooke said...

You didn't get to go last year so I think it is high time.

I got a gym pass for my push present with Ryan and I tried not to think too much about the meaning behind it. This time around I got nothing. I think Sam thought the new kitchen counted but I could have used a cruise.

Here's to hoping Lancer sees the light.

Ashley said...

Hey, I think someone owes me three push presents!!!

I think Lancer is a smart enough man to know it's in his best interest to put you on that cruise. I wouldn't want to be the person responsible for you not going! And your pregnancy has been a doozie! Cruise! Cruise! Cruise!

Hayley said...

with tat car shopping while i was in labor, a new car SHOULD have been my push present. but alas, it wasn't.

best of luck.