Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Yes,Virginia, I Believe...


...I believe that if there is anything good and right in this world...I WILL BE STARRING IN THE NKOTB DVD CURRENTLY ON PRE-SALE. Let's examine why.

6 months

3 shows

3 hot outfits

3 nights of screaming till I had no voice

1 booty attempt to enter a club and meet D-Dub

I have to believe that I am on that video at some point, at some show. I have been scouring the video today, trying to see if I see a glimpse of myself. I'm almost 97% sure that there is footage from the San Jose show. Please, please let it be true.

This is totally all I want for Christmas!

(and an iPod docking station from Bose, Michael Kors watch, Michael Kors flats, flatiron, massages, jewelry, etc. I just don't want to look too greedy)

PS..don't bug me on 2/2/10. I will be busy watching myself on my flatscreen.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How could they not include you? I'm sure you're in there.....somewhere!

brooke said...

I keep buying myself more and more for Christmas and yet still expect Sam to come through with an awesome surprise.

At least this one Lance has no control over.

Ashley said...

Ha ha love your list . . .

The editor's would be fools to not feature you prominently in this video. Then later when you and Donnie run off into the sunset Extra and such shows will freeze frame your video footage to show how it all began. Like that clip of Monica Lewinsky hugging Clinton in that crowd. Except you are totally not Monica.

Sara said...

I'm hoping for the very same thing! I've got to be in there somewhere.

Anonymous said...

hello~nice to meet u..............................

Heather said...

Hey! I would love to link to you on LDSLinkup...I already have an account, but I hadn't been there for a while because I was attracting weirdos there, too. I must send off weirdo pheremones or something!