Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happiness Is

Hitting up Nipa Pon for the best Thai around


Laughing with friends

Dancing in a hot, packed, dingy, dimly-lit club on New Wave night doing a special tribute to U2 in celebration of their new album


Singing U2's Pride with the entire club

Adam Ant, Pet Shop Boys, Morrissey, ABC, DM, Joy Division, The Clash... and on and on and on.


Happiness is NOT waking up for early church on the morning we spring forward.

P.S. If I ever talk about DM, I'm referring to Depeche Mode, not Dave Matthews. I think Dave Matthews is all that is wrong with music.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Love Depeche Mode, Adam Ant and the likes- hate 9:00am church. Today I went to 100p hoping they wouldn't recognize me.

brooke said...

I hear you on 9:00 church. Give me 1:00 anyday. I value the sleep-in. We were an hour late today of course.

Kyle and Melanie said...

Oh, the only good thing about 9:00 church is a big long nap starting right after church!!!

stacycaye said...

How dare you speak that way about Mr. Matthews!