Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mindy Kaling is Stealing my Best Work

 

Do you watch the Mindy Project? You totally should if you already don't. Trust me on this one.

The best part? I'm 93% sure she reads my blog and lifts my best bits. In season one, she refers to friends in tiers. Are you kidding me? That's a Mostess original. I was shopping that biz around when she was in diapers.

This season, someone refers to Ms Kaling as the Kool Aid man, breaking down walls and yelling "Oh Yeaaahhh!" Clearly, we know this is a reference to Farts Magee.

So, Mindy--just ask me to come and write for your show. I'll bring Farts, and we can create hilarious characters with worldwide appeal. May I suggest a lady in her mid to late 30's who mildly stalks boybanders and has a creepy and tiny Halloween village, and an early 30's extroverted introverted Mathlete with a penchant for tater skins and roaming malls alone. You can pay us in candy and Diet Coke.

Sounds like must see TV to me.

PS--totally flattered. You/Me are hilarious!


1 comment:

Em said...

I love Mindy Kaling and have for many moons.

The fact that you and she are clearly collaborating on your comedy skills makes me like you even more.