Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mama Got a New Ride

Remember how we had yet another disastrous camping trip, and I promised I had come up with a life changing, foolproof way of making sure that never happened again?

We did it. We finally joined the ranks of our fellow suburbanites and got a new Honda Pilot.



This is me delighted with my new ride. Lighting and special effects courtesy of God.


This is my new life now. I can buy groceries with grace and ease.


I can drive around until the wee hours of the morning, listening to XM radio, and turn my new awesome car into a one woman karaoke machine.

I can pick friends up, and road trip like nobody's business. This baby fits 8 (!) people in it, so hitting the road in search of endless adventures is a cinch.

The best part? IT SLEEPS A QUEEN SIZE MATTRESS IN THE BACK. You know what that means, right? No more popped mattresses. No more windy nights camping. No more glare from the stupid moon. We'll be cuddled up cozy and snug on our mattress in a bug free zone with blackout windows. BAM. Many thanks to Lancer for getting his lady riding in style.

No comments: