Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Babycakes Baking


Busy baking what appears to be an angry leprechaun based on his/her facial features, and curl toed shoes. Surprise-we're not even Irish! But you get what you get, right?

This bundle of joy will be gracing our family and cracker box house at the end of April, right around my birthday. Yeah, leprechaun thinks he/she is going to steal my birthday thunder by arriving on my special day. Nice try, baby. I have c-sections, and you will arrive when I say you arrive.

We are so very thrilled. Not B, she's indifferent. She's insisting on a brother, usually baby Ari, who is now a solid one year old, and more importantly, already has a family of his own. Things are looking good so far. We find out the sex in 5-6 weeks. I'm certain it's a boy, because I've had my boy name picked out since I was 20, and I have a whole lotta nothin in the girl name category. It's not a real feeling, but more the result of laziness. Have I mentioned I'm tired these days? Like bone achingly tired and sick from about 3pm on every single day?

I've also turned into a vegetarian with this pregnancy. I can't tolerate animal protein, but waffle fries and a chocolate shake are vegetarian, so I'm set. Thanks, CFA drive-through. You're helping a pregnant lady move along in this harsh world.

Will post more updates as things progress. Can't wait to meet this amazing little bean in April!

1 comment:

The Gilberts said...

no comments? This can't be! whoop whoop! baby boy Jacobs!