Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Bit of Braggery

Beezie turns two tomorrow. I have been working on a few little projects for her, and this is by far the most successful one so far.

I bought this basic brown cradle off Craigslist for her Bitty Twins. It had good lines and tons of potential.

The Before

The After


A good paint job and some leftover fabric from her crib bedding made the perfect little crib for the Bitty Twins! It's large, so both of them will fit inside at once. I can't wait to see her face when she opens it tomorrow!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I love it. She will love it! Can't believe my baby b is 2!!! How did this happen?!?

brooke said...

Sooooooo darling. I seriously had no idea you could sew. And refinish furniture. We may not be able to be friends anymore. I don't like people who make me look bad.

Ashley said...

Totally adorable indeed! I don't understand why you don't make baby books! They are right up your alley.

Meghan said...

Wow. Seriously impressed over here! I'm with Brooke. I am threatened by people who do what I do only better. Our friendship may be at an impasse.

I need photos of B loving on this crib!