Monday, March 12, 2012

Magical

Dear Mostess,

Hey, girl. It's me. Jordan. Remember when you got this close to me, and then we hugged and took pictures together? I do. It was totally magical. It makes me laugh to think about our good times together. Hence, my laughter in the photo above.

I'll write more later.

XO,
Jordan Knight

PS. Remember how it actually got even better? The part where you and your friend pulled me onto the bar next to you, and we hung out for 20 minutes? That was killer.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

1. I'm sincerely happy for you as I know what a big deal this is!

2. We would have been great college roommates, as we'd never compete for the same men (excepting Marky Mark, if he was taller).

candace said...

I've been looking forward to this post...I hope there is a follow up letter with more details!

Hayley said...

i'm with candace...more details! glad you had such a magical time :)

The Mostess said...

OH, they're coming. Just waiting on the pics from Jordan's people. Seriously.

Elizabeth said...

Wow ... this is probably like me hugging Channing Tatum (except you have self control).
Well done you!

Greg said...

Dear Jordan, I think you owe us some more pics of you and Kaari. Thanks for taking such good care of your fans.

--One of Kaari's Loyal Readers

The Gilberts said...

"Pulled him onto the bar", eh? Sounds intimate.

Unknown said...

He's no Josh Lucas. Just sayin'...