Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Trails

We have been having so much fun @ Rancho in the last few days. On Monday we went with a group of our friends, and Tuesday we did our StrollerHike.

I have been logging some serious time at the Y, and it's nice to mix things up with a few outdoor hikes.



Everyone showed up , and we hit the trails with our joggers. Thankfully, the weather was cooperative and beautiful.


Alyssa and Ryan


Team Atwood

Kristine and Little B


Inger and Colin--look at that smile!

The park's farm was closed because we hit the trails on the late side. However, the cow was still out, and it delighted Beezie.

Sittin' on her country fence...

Today we went to the 'Diaper Days' movie at The Pruneyard. Gnomeo and Juliet was showing--it was super cute. The Grays went as well.

B did quite well at her first movie--no yelling or fussing, even thought that's allowed. She sat in my lap like a good little girl, and took in the whole thing. At one point, she picked up my phone out of the cup holder, and chucked it across the aisle. Good display of those fine motor skills.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

That looks like fun! Do you hike all over or just up to the farm? (BTW, that farm has terrible hours).

brooke said...

It has been soooo long since I've checked blogs but I'm back!!

First, your new blog header is the cutest thing ever--did HEather make it? Love it.

B doesn't take a bad picture. The photos of her and Lancer are priceless. I can't believe Lancer is 43. Yowzer. I love that you are doing water aerobics. My mom is a regular there! So you are right about the old lady thing. I bet you are the star!

YOu should totally teach the water aerobics!

Love the Johnny Jumper thing too.