Monday, November 15, 2010

The End of an Era.....Or Is It?

For the last 22 years, I have had one goal that superseded all other goals.

For this Girl


To meet this Man


And on July 1st, 2011 in LA it will happen!!!!!!!!!!

Lancer gifted me with the I Love All Access 5 Star package that includes:
  • Seats in the first 10 rows
  • Pre-show party
  • Exclusive NKOTB gift bag
  • Early hassle-free entrance to venue
  • Crowd-free merchandise shopping
  • NKOTB souvenir laminate
  • Parking (where available)
  • On-site ILAA host
And...... REAL FACETIME WITH DONNIE WAHLBERG AT A MEET AND GREET!!!!

I can't believe it's actually happening. This may actually cause me to come up with newer, more meaningful goals. Or, it will just fan the flames and make me even crazier.

I'm sad Eriika isn't here to join me, or at least chat about how amazing it's going to be. I promised her if I met Jordan I would give him a little squeeze for her. I better pay up on this one, or she will haunt me. Seriously, folks, she will haunt me.


Donnie has no idea what's coming. He should be so excited.

PS...I love that man.

PSS...I really, really do!

PSSS...I meant Lance, people. Settle down!

5 comments:

Kristine Gray said...

Lance is a great man to help finance your stalker...er I mean your super fan obession.

Sara said...

Psst...it's gonna fan the flames. Trust one who knows.

brooke said...

I'm Sara--it will only fan the flames. But I say burn baby burn!

Ashley said...

Ha, love that you love LANCE. Mmmm-hmmmm. :)

What is a souvenir laminate?

Cute picture of you and Eriika! I'm sure she's spazzing out in heaven for you.

And the meet and greet had better work this time!

Lance said...

Have fun!