Saturday, May 22, 2010

Behold...the Mini Mostess--Allegedly

Have you ever wondered what your baby would look like before it was born? Why wait? This is 2010--we have morphing software that can tell you what's coming down the baby pipeline.

You plug in a photo of you.


Then you plug in a photo of your spousie.


Then you wait for 2 minutes until it spits out the alleged image of your baby based on your photos.

Here she is!


I have to say, she's a fair sample. I'm not sure why she has hair like The Donald, but I'm happy to see Lance's eyes, and my heart-shaped chin in the mix.

I'm excited to see if she really looks like this or not. Go here to do your baby.

8 comments:

brooke said...

She's cute! What a fun thing to do. The hardest part for me is going to be finding photos of me and Sam by ourselves.

It will be funny to compare the computer child to our real children!

brooke said...

Do you have a shirt on in that photo or is that from Lancer's special collection?

Stephanie said...

Clearly I have too much time on my hands while at the cabin! I have caught up on all of your blogs and tried this one too! My Morph actually looked like my kids (except the hair). So yours should be as cute as your picture too! Sweet!

The Mostess said...

It's from a wedding, and I'm in a strapless bridemaid's gown. Lance may or may not have "special collection" pics, but this is certainly not one of them!

brooke said...

Just checking.

Toria said...

too funny Brooke!
I need to do this and see if there is any resemblance to our children. Your daughter looks so cute! I am excited for the real thing.
WOW!

Heather said...

Fun baby name site...

http://www.namecandy.com/

I don't even have a kid or an eye sparkle and this site is still fun!

Stephanie said...

Pretty cute actually! I'd say that she has a good chance of being adorable. Usually those programs turn up some ugly critters.