Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why My Summer will Rule

Spring can go on its merry way. I want summer here so I can take in all of these hotly-anticipated babies:

Transformers 2--YES!!

Wolverine--YES!! (Though technically this is out now, but I'm trapped in a wedding by Jo-Jo the Bridezilla, and all that entails. Kidding--or am I??)

Terminator Salvation--Hell to the YES!!

Star Trek--YES!!!

Public Enemies--the story about how the FBI was formed--YES!!!

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince--YES!!!

Land of the Lost--YES!!!
GI Joe: Rise of Cobra. YES!!!!

Um, no.


Am I a dude? All signs point to yes at the moment. That's disconcerting. At least I will be a dude watching SUPER-AWESOME movies all summer long.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

i can't believe we're such good friends.

the proposal, yes, i will see that one. but every other movie on your list, i will be sending tyler with you.

Sara said...

I can't believe you aren't excited about My life in Ruins...or Away we go....Kaari-and here I thought we were on the path to being BFFs;)....

brooke said...

The only ones I want to see are "The Proposal" because it looks funny and "Wolverine" because of my boyfriend Hugh Jackman. Yum