Friday, May 29, 2009

How do you Afford Your Rock 'N' Roll Lifestyle?

Yet another reason I love this man. One day he meanders into the living room and says he wants to learn this Supertramp solo. 20 minutes later he's playing the whole part by ear. No sheet music, just sheer talent. And exceptional hotness.

What do you want him to learn and play next? You name it, he''ll do it. Journey, Kiss, Boston, Queen...he will even give you a shout out, and make stupid rockstar faces like the ones below in the next video.

He posted those beauties in Facebook and someone wrote "Cool hair! What made you cut it?" I answered "His wife." But it was really wig, and he is more than welcome to don the faux curls in the name of rock-stardom. After all, his speakers go to 11. And when that's the case, you can do what you want.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

"through the fire and the flames" by dragonforce. that should keep him busy for a while =)

Ashley said...

Wow that was intense. I can't believe that was by ear! I love how serious he looked. How about Meatloaf "I'd do anything for love (but I won't do that)."

Brett Nordquist said...

I don't remember Lance breaking out the Supertramp while in Germany but I know Vikari would demand an encore.

The Mostess said...

Hmm. He may do anything for love...but he might not do that, Ash.

I vote GNR's November Rain...when Slash comes outside and wails on the guitar. You know the part.

Alie said...

that's awesome! Does he do lessons?

brooke said...

That is impressive. People with musical ability (especially by ear) blow my mind. I love the Spinal Tap reference.