Monday, February 6, 2012

Oh So Charming

I love holiday themed charms. I have an adorable glass candy corn for Halloween, a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, and a silver gingerbread man for Christmas.

I was getting antsy thinking about Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and Easter without charms. So I did a little shopping trip on Etsy, which was my favorite site this weekend, and got all caught up on the upcoming holidays.

Valentine's Day


St. Patty's


Easter

And this adorable one for my keyring, because it called out to me. I had to answer its call.

I love them! And they're so cheap. It's a fun and easy way to get out of decorating my house for the holidays, because I'm still freaking exhausted from the Display-Off. At least something in my life is getting decorative flair!

6 comments:

Molly said...

Cute! I love vintage cards. These are adorable. Did you include a link?

Ashley said...

Seriously! And lets not even talk about porches. People have even mentioned to me how "plain" mine looks.

The Easter is my favorite! So cute!

Kristine Gray said...

Adorable! Love the vintage!

Greg said...

Kaari...I'm surprised that you're still exhausted from the Display-Off. You made it look so effortless!

PS--these things look pretty small...how do you decorate your house with them?

Em said...

Okay, I love love that last one because I grew up using that cookbook. I wonder if my mom still has that thing...

I also love the Easter one. It is adorable!

brooke said...

No Greg. I don't think she is decorating her house with them but saying that something in her life ie. her wrist..is getting decorative flair..I love them!