Monday, February 7, 2011

Photo Contest


Blakely has been selected by Parents Magazine as a contender in their Photo of the Year Contest! She is a finalist in this week's selection for the weekly winner. Please vote for her once a day between now and Sunday, February 13th. It's quick and easy!

You can vote for B HERE.

Thanks everyone in Blogland!! Please help launch her wildly successful baby modeling career so she can start bringing home the bacon, and earning her keep. No free lunch in this household!

3 comments:

Heather said...

She's adorable! I promise I'm working on your header...I just can't seem to make up my mind about what to do with it...too many options!

Unknown said...

Vote from each of your computers and phone everyday!! 3 votes a day from Auntie Sharla!!

Ashley said...

That's a darling pic but I wish you would have submitted the one of her in the cone bra. I shall dutifully vote.